My favorite Tv serie


My favorite Tv serie is definitely "La Casa de Papel". It is available on Netflix and it has 3 seasons until now, it is an action Tv serie and is about a bank robbery made by six people from Spain, they design a professional plan for take the money without being caught. Also, while they were taking the money, the Spanish Tv are recording the heist and citizens start to support the thiefs because they realize about the bank corruption. I like this Tv serie because the story is very interesting, the scenes are well made and the actors perform the characters in a very good way. 

The TV serie have different characters, in the first season, they are: El Profesor, Berlin, Tokyo, Nairobi, Rio, Denver, Moscú, Helsinki, in others. This is the principal characters, and some die in the first season. In the second season,  new characters appeared, and the previous ones stayed .  The story is completely different from the first season, in my opinion, the third season is better than the previous one.
I can’t tell which it is my favorite episode because all are really good, but I like one of the final scenes when the police kills Berlin, when they enter the bank.

I like watching this serie so much that I watched it in one month and I showed it to my friends and they liked it a lot as well as I do. I like how the serie connects love with actions scenes and how the characters made relationships between them and have fights about that.

In some time more, it is realized the fourth season, the piece of news was delivered some days ago.



Comentarios

  1. I watch "La Casa de Papel" too, is a good series!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that "la casa de papel" is the favorite serie of my sister, I watch some episode with her. It is interesting.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares