A country I would like to visit




The country that I would like to visit is Australia, since I was a child it has caught my attention even more than the United States (which I also like very much), I have seen the “Opera House in Sydney” and I am interested to know it, its architecture is wonderful. Another thing I would like to know is its cities and large parks, where kangaroos are free and other types of species too. Another reason to know this country is that I know that its culture is very different from that of us, so it attracts my attention to know its way of life and to know how the government works in the front of Chile's problems today .
I would like to visit the country first to learn to speak English, and then see what to do, but if possible stay to live there if I consider it a comfortable place and that suits me in your lifestyle, to get a job and have a financially stable life. But in the same way it would be difficult for me to be away from home.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares