My best friend


For me the word "best friend" is complicated. When I was child, I have a best friend, she named is Catalina, but we grew and we separate from each other, specifically in second grade at the school. 
She lived nearby my old house, she lived in the district of Conchalí and I lived in Independencia. We are best friend during six years, since fifth grade until second grade. After we stayed in the same school, but now we are not so close anymore. 
I consider her my best friend because we spent much time together, in the break in the school, and always we had lunch in the dining room, she told me her secrets, and she was the person I trusted most in that moment of my life.
My best memory with her is when it was summer, and she had a pool in her house, and she invited me and we spent all day together. For now we keep in touch but we don’t talk anymore.
Right now, I think having a best friend is not that important for me it is better to have good friend nearby, and now it’s hard for me to consider someone a best friend.  

Comentarios

Entradas populares