The Best Concert Ever

The best concert I can talk is the second concert that I went, this is named Urban Trap Fest,
it was in the "Teatro Caupolican", in this concert the artist performing were named Drefquila, Ceaese, Gianluca, Cazzu and Paloma Mami.
It was in June, but I don't remember the day exactly, I was with my friend, we share the same taste in music, and there were many people in the event.
I like all artists, but my favorite is Cazzu, she is from Argentina, and it was her first time in Chile. I follow her since 2018, I know all her songs and lyrics. As it was her first time in Chile, and I had to go.
What was bad was that she sang very little time, like five songs and after that she left the stage. That day the concert finished with Paloma Mami, and all people were shouting and jumping, specially in the sector from "Cancha", which was the one closer to the stage.
This was one of the most beautiful experience in my life.


Comentarios

Entradas populares