My favorite food




My favorite food is sushi, it comes from China but it is popularized in Japan, in Chile it has become very popular in the last time because it is sold at a price accessible to all, its flavor is particular, and besides that there is many places to consume it and everywhere.
The first time I tried it I did not like the taste, I remember that my grandfather offered it to me because he liked it from the first moment, but in my case the opposite happened, but I think it was because the ingredients I did not like, they were wrapped in seaweed and with raw fish inside (I really do not like fish in that state) and it was very funny because in the second time my mom bought it, I tried it again and I fell in love with sushi forever.
I like it because you can combine a wide variety of flavors with different ingredients, including avocado (my favorite), cream cheese, fish or any type of seafood, and some also sell fried and are very rich. There are places where they add different sauces to give them another flavor, and there are desserts that imitate sushi, but they are sweet tasting.

Comentarios

  1. The same thing happened to me when I tried it for the first time, even when I just saw it I did not like it, but then changed my tastes.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares