My experience with the blog






This is my second time writing blogs, the first was when I was thirteen years old and I wrote poems and published them in Blogspot, and the most special thing was when I created this account and the previous one where I wrote poems was associated with my current mail and it brought me many memories re-read all those writings.
Regarding this work, it was rare at first to open a part of my life with my classmate, especially when I did not talk to all of them, I still remember the discomfort of writing the first blog and seeing the comments. I confess that at the beginning one spends a lot of time doing blogs, but then it improves with practice, besides that one must think that putting in the photos and the story should be relatively interesting, and finally, I also feel that it was a good opportunity to learn and at the same time entertain.
Another positive aspect is that they are relatively easy notes where you should take advantage of these opportunities to improve the average, and I think it is a good digital memory and that maybe in the future I'll open another blog and find it again, just like It happened to me in this case.

Comentarios

Entradas populares