Mental Health


One topic that I think is interesting and that I have worked this semester is Mental Health, I have always considered that it is something fundamental and this is defined as a state of well-being of the person, which allows you to develop various activities in its environment.
Regarding this I had to do a work about mental health in children and adolescents, which allowed me to know more about the subject, this work was about how the Chilean educational system influences our mental health since we were kids, in a negative way because it is based on standardized results that produce frustration, negativity, among other consequences, so I thought it could be interesting to investigate thoroughly because I did not understand where these problems come from, which, in a positive way, is not a taboo topic anymore. Nowadays we have a positive progress if we talk about health, but on a personal level, I think it is no longer treated as a "joke" or just ignored it, now people worry if they have problems and they looking for help.

Comentarios

  1. It is something very important in our lives

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this issue has been addressed quite this year, and it's good, because it's really worrying at all ages

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares